Thursday 29 November 2007

Help me finish my list.

this is my do do list from the "help me finish my list" swap on swap-bot with ideas from my received letters as well. i dounbt i'll ever complete all the things, but you never know! red text means its in progress and it will have a strikethrough when completed.

  • Go horse riding on a beach
  • Write a book
  • Catch my own crab for dinner
  • Try more different vegetables
  • Try more different fruits
  • Sell my greetings cards
  • Go fishing
  • Go kite surfing
  • Research my family tree
  • Audition for a reality TV show
  • Learn to ride a motorbike
  • View a house that’s for sale that i could never ever afford
  • Work on a farm
  • Go camping
  • Have a professional photo shoot at a studio
  • Go back packing
  • Make a time capsule
  • At out at a fine dining/celebrity restaurant
  • Take afternoon tea at a posh London like the Ritz
  • Go speed dating or to a singles night
  • Travel abroad outside of Europe
  • Go to a health/beauty parlour
  • Try equine assisted therapy
  • Go Ice Skating
  • Be on TV
  • Get a video camera and make a mini movie
  • Write a fan mail letter to someone famous that i admire
  • Stay up all night (stay awake for 24 hours)
  • Get a part in an amateur dramatics production
  • Do a sponsored event for charity
  • Sing in public
  • Take my Nan shopping
  • Join a group/activity in my local area
  • Join our local health walk
  • Gain a certificate in something (anything!)
  • Have a picnic
  • Go rock pooling
  • Clear out my old clothes that i don’t wear
  • Go to a quiz night
  • Help/befriend a person less able than myself
  • Drive something other than a normal car like a tank or racing car
  • Go back to a place i went to as a child and relive old memories
  • Read to a group of children
  • Make a smoothie with tofu
  • Have a family photo session
  • read a 1984 again
  • read another great british classic novel

No comments: